Quinn is young at heart and chock full of contradictions. She cries at sappy movies but once had a friend stabbed right in front of her and managed to stay cool until the ambulance took him away. Quinn’s the quintessential girl’s girl but has a dangerous right hook and an even scarier kick. Quinn will be your best friend for life, but if you betray her even once you will be forgotten in an instant. She likes to snuggle on the couch but likes nothing more than making love under the full moon and a sky full of stars. Quinn hates housework with a passion but is so organized she may appear a little OCD. She likes muscle cars but likes to hear the engines purr, not scream. Quinn likes action movies and chick flicks, comedy and satire, drama and tragedy with equal ferver. She likes music and her tastes run the gamut from Ozzy to the Bee Gees and can sing along with Keith and Tim like the bonafide country girl that she is.
A scorpio is described as having keen perception, intuitional powers and a positive will. They have an active mind which is always full of ideas and inventions. They have dynamic personalities, but are sometimes difficult to understand because of a tendency to be secretive. Most are likable and are capable of having a strong influence on others.
They are generally courteous, generous, loyal, sympathetic and patient. Scorpios do however have the worst temper of all the signs. They can become stubborn and can speak bitterly and cuttingly if they lose this temper. If a scorpio can learn to control this area of their lives they are the most sincere and dependable of friends, if they can’t they can lose friends fast and furiously.
Scorpios have unique powers of observation. They are independent thinkers and are not likely to take advice from anyone, even their closest friend unless it coincides with a decision made by a scorpio. A scorpio can think up a plan of action in an instant and then act on it immediately without regret.
Scorpios have the ability to learn easily. They absorb facts quickly and details rarely escape their notice. They have active imaginations but rarely use them to daydream, instead using them to visualize facts. They have good memories in direct result of the fact that they consciously and unconsciously pay close attention to every detail.
Scorpios can make good conversationalists if they feel like it, but mainly they are excellent listeners and will only give advice when asked for it.
Ideas come easily and naturally into a scorpio mind and they are never happier then when a project is completed to their satisfaction. They are active, industrious and capable. They always want to do well and constantly strive for excellence, not to be the best but to be the best they can be.
Never lie to a scorpio, for excellent insight into human nature and an awareness of truth make them very difficult to deceive. A strong intuitive nature often gives them foreknowledge of future events.
A scorpios greatest asset is perhaps their power of will and their determination. No obstacle is too large for them to overcome. They have a great fondness for recreational activities and a deep appreciation for art. They can find beauty in almost anything. Simple pleasures as well as complex puzzles can keep a scorpio happy depending on mood and mindset.
Although extremely serious and intensely devoted to those they love, they are not always sure of themselves in romantic affairs. A scorpio must always feel sure that their love and loyalty is returned when it comes to romance. They crave emotional stability. Give them reason to doubt and jealousy as well as selfishness will take over.
in my 40’s
in retail management
a new home owner
considered a sweetheart with a little “bitch” on the side
not tolerant of liars
a music fan
always in the mood for chocolate
an avid reader
a sweet talking southerner
completely loyal to my friends
a web junkie
a pack rat
a Bailey’s drinker
addicted to diet Dr. Pepper
a believer in a woman’s right to choose
a great cook
obsessive about time
allergic to the great outdoors
a have and a have not
a fast talker
THE LIST: The below will become links as I complete them
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrasing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.